Non Drug Prescriptions Set of 3
1. HAMPL Pneumo 112-1 30ml (1.oz)
Contains homeopathic nosode, organotherapy complex: Bryonia alb 6C, 30C, 1M, Hemolytic strephoccus 30X, Andovirus nosode 30X, 60X, Chlamydia pneumoniae 30X,60X, Rhinopeumonitis, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), Mycobacterium tuberculosis 30X,60X, Rickettsia rickettsia 30X, Rickettsia burnetii 30X, 60X, Haemophilus influenae 30X, 60X, Chlamydia psitaci 30X, 60X, Chlamydia trachomatis 30X, 60X, Histoplasma capsulatum 30X, 60X, Influenzinum 30X, 60X, Coccidioide Immitis 30X, 30C (valley fever), Cactus 1M, Skookum Chuck 1M (catarrah), Kali Iod 1M, Pneumo toxin nosode 6C, 1M, Ant. Iod 12X, Pneumonia nosode 1M, Tubercul nosode 12C, 30C, Brom 6C, Ant Tart 30C, 1M (congestion of mucous), Histoplasma capsultum 30X, 60X, Haemoglobin sarcode 1M, Sinus frontal sarcode 6X, 1M, Lobelia 200C, Mycoplasma pneumoniae Nosode 6X, 6C,1M, Klebsiella pneumoniae nosode 30X, 60X, 200C, 1M, Pulmo Vulpis nosode (lung) 200C, Proteus nosode 12C,1M, Pseudomonas species bacteria 30X, 200C, Streptococcus pneumoniae nosode 6C, 30X,1M, Psiltacosis bacteria 1M, Ant. Ars 30X, 200C (cough-dyspnoea, catarrhal pneumonia, flu), Ant. Sulph.Aureum 1M, Kalium Permanganicum 1M, Quebracho 12C, Gunpowder nosode 1M, Phosphorus 1M, Baccillinum nosode 12X, and secondary Pneumonia Carcinosinum 6X, 12C, Ars Iod 200C, with Nocardia Bacteria lung nosode 12C, 30C,1M, (Nocardiosis) with Stannum 12X,1M, (DR) Anti-Asthmatic formula 1M, Merc.Cyanatus 1M, Eel Serum 1M, Pneumocystis carinii (fungal) nosode 1M, Aspergillus Rue & Niger, Fumigatus 6X, 6C, 30C, 200C, Chlamydia Pneumonia nosode 30X, Sulphur 1M, Mycosis fungus 1M, Psittacosis 200C (bacteria chlamydia, pneumonia), PLEO 1M (candida, mycosis), Nematodes (lungworms) Capillaria aerophila nosode 30X and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus nosode 30X, Valley Fever nosode 30C, 30X, 60X (coccidioide Immitis), HAMPL Viral Detox, HAMPL Mold-Fungas Detox.
~ Farm animals or wildlife, feral cats and kittens etc: Stir in a dose to filtered water bowl, every time you change it, or add to water trough once a week. Alternatively add a dose to daily meals. Fine if other animals share water or food. Prevention: aid with future resistance and recovery, repeat a application dose once a week or once per month. N.B. can add to meals or water dish.
2. HAMPL LungOdema 30ml (1oz)
Contains homeopathic, nosodes complex: Apis Mel, Juniper 1M and Nat Mur 12X, 1M, Pertussin 1M, Adrenalin Nosode 12X,1M (acute congestion of the lung), Bacillinum nosode 12C,1M (lung tissue, chronic catarrah, respiration, depressed), LM 46 Lungs, Mephitis 30C, 1M (whooping cough, asthmatic paroxysms) HAMPL Healthy Heart formula (aka-congestive heart formula), Strophanhus Nit 12X, 200C, Organ sarcodes Lung, Heart and Lymph 12X, 1M, Apis Mell (inflammation, dropsy) Juniper 1M, Nat Mur (fluid balancer) 12X,1M, Baptisia Conf 6C, 12C, 200C, (dyspnoea - symptoms of only sleeping upright), Coffea Tosta 200C, Ammon.Iod 200C, Dulcamara 1M, ( impending paralysis of lungs, influenza, asthma with dyspoea, dropsy). ~
A natural diuretic that provides a solution or protection from fluid build up in the sac around the lungs. Aids ease of breathing and congestion, coughing lung formula.
3. HAMPL Herbal Lung 112-3 50ml (1.4oz)
Contains herbal liquid extract blend: Elderflowers, Sweet Annie (artemisia annus), Usnea Barb, Goldenseal, Andrographis, Cryptolepis, Mullein, Cats Claw (TOA free), Elecampane, Pleurisy root.
Medicinal Herbal Actions
Sweet Annie (artemisia annus) - this herb is also often used for Malaria and Babesia lyme infections.The herb Artemisinin (Sweet Annie) to prevent an often fatal type of lung infection called pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP) that is caused by a fungus.
Usnea Barb - antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, immuno-stimulating, immuno-regulator, demulcent, anti-tumor, expectorant, muscle relaxant
Cryptolepsis - bacterial, systemic infection (whole body)
Elderberries - has traditionally been used to relieve fever, symptoms of respiratory catarrh and mucous congestion. Immune system boost, coughs, colds, flu, bacterial infections, viral infections, tonsilitis antioxidant, improve vision, boost the immune system, and tonsillitis.
Mullein - Mycoplasma pneumonia is especially prevalent in children and young adults, being highly contagious and transmitted through coughing and sneezing. Although there may not be a cure for this strain of pneumonia, the herb mullein may bring relief from many symptoms. Mullein acts as an expectorant, assisting in breaking up congestion in the lungs and airways, and reduces inflammation, says New Mexico State University. The University adds that the herb soothes irritating coughing and other respiratory conditions related to pneumonia, such as asthma.
Andrographis - is also used for a wide assortment of other conditions. It is used for digestive complaints including diarrhea, constipation, intestinal gas, colic, and stomach pain; for liver conditions including an enlarged liver, jaundice, and liver damage due to medications; for infections including leprosy, pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, syphilis, malaria, cholera, leptospirosis, rabies, sinusitis, and HIV/AIDS; and for skin conditions including wounds, ulcers and itchiness.
Goldenseal - Goldenseal has been shown in the research to be both antibiotic and antiviral. Excellent results for treating Pneumonia conditions. It is possible that berberine (a major component of goldenseal) also kills a wide range of other types of germs in test tubes, such as those that cause candida (yeast) infections and parasites such as tapeworms and Giardia. Berberine may also activate white blood cells, making them better at fighting infection and strengthening the immune system.
Cat's Claw (toa free) - can eliminate mycoplasma infection. Shown to raise DD57 white blood cell counts. It will modulate the immune system, raising it where appropriate and lowering overactive (auto immune) responses where necessary. The POAs in Cat's Claw work by supporting the white blood cells (WBC). These are the cells that help with immunity. One of the functions of the WBC is to gobble up, and eliminate bacteria and viruses. POA does this by increasing the production of interleukin by the WBC. POAs also help a type of cell called B cells. B cells create antibodies against one type of virus or bacteria. Cat's Claw also helps the body create more T cells. T cells attack cancer cells and also AIDS viruses found in the blood stream.
Elecampane (Inula helenium) is a wonder herb that has an affinity for the lungs by strengthening them, it also works as a decongestant and expectorant.
Pleurisy Root. It possesses a specific action on the lungs, assisting expectoration, subduing inflammation and exerting a general mild tonic effect on the system, making it valuable in all chest complaints. It is of great use in pleurisy, mitigating the pain and relieving the difficulty of breathing, and is also recommended in pulmonary catarrh.
Example: giving "HERBAL MIXTURE" to a small pet or feline**
Felines / Toy Dog / Rabbit: add 20 drops of a herbal formula (i.e. HAMPL Herbal Congestion or HAMPL Herbal Lung formula ) in say a egg cup ( approx 20ml- 30ml) fill with hot water. (as to dissolve alcohol content of the herb extract) let cool.
Then add a pinch of Zinc Picolinate powder from capsules (helps with loss of smell, immunity) plus Zinc will lower inflammatory reactions to a neurotoxin produced by viruses.). We also add magnesium mineral liquid of several drops (ReMag) and several drops of the ReMyte (mineral solution) in some liquid. Using a small oral syringe, we draw up the liquid and gently in side of mouth squirt 1/4 ml or less, repeat until 1 ml is taken. Or we mix 1 - 2ml of this into meals, depending if our pet is eating well or not. We may find initially we have to oral syringe this, but as appetite and wellness strengthens they eat with vigor and therefore less difficult to mix into each meal. If you pet drinks milk, avoid full dairy and use goats milk water down a bit. DOUBLE THE AMOUNT FOR LARGER PETS. * You can also add the other suggest supplements to this mixture.
It is hard to detect that it is a lung infection (pneumonia) that your kitten, puppy, yearling, or piglets are sick with.
Is a little easier to detect when a adult animal has it.
However if not sure, still use these remedies to protect from secondary infections, and other things to watch out for is if they are not doing well, not eating well, getting lethargic, or eve breathing normally or that well, then use this formula as soon as possible to either prevent secondary infection to the lungs or treat the infections of the lungs. If not treated it is fatal for infant animals or the elderly. This unique and effective formula is assisting all conditions of acute or chronic ... pneumonia, mycoplasma infection, pleurisy symptoms, tuberculinum conditions, loss of appetite, clears the lungs from congestion; chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); respiratory discomfort; soreness in chest; emphysema; bronchitis; pneumonia; asthma; coughs.
Merck Veterinary Manual (pps 760-761) says that 40-45% of chronic, feline upper respiratory diseases are caused by Rhino virus, Herpes virus, Calci virus, Chlamydia or Mycoplasma. In other words, there are diverse causes of cat-lung problems.
Other signs associated with pneumocystosis include: Coughing, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Gradual weight loss, Physical wasting with loss of weight and muscle mass (cachexia)
There are (3) three types of pneumonia often seen in dogs, however less often in cats (more in kittens). The fourth (4) one "Parasitic pneumonia" is less common.
Aspiration pneumonia (e.g. infants milk inhalant)
Valley Fever - fungal infection
Parasitic pneumonia (roundworm in lungs)
1. Aspiration pneumonia, also called inhalation pneumonia, means the lungs have become inflamed and infected as the result of breathing in a foreign substance like vomit, regurgitated gastric acid, or food. The condition is more often seen in dogs than cats, and in particular, newborn puppies. There are a number of other causes of aspiration pneumonia, including certain diseases, chronic vomiting or regurgitation, during induction of anesthesia, inhaling a caustic chemical, and even during administration of liquid drug medicine to a pet. *Symptoms of aspiration pneumonia include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, coughing, rapid breathing, an increased heart rate, loss of appetite and lethargy. Aspiration pneumonia is a life-threatening condition. Causing "fading syndrome" ** Must act straight away and express shipping.
2. Bacterial pneumonia is seen most frequently in immune compromised individuals. e.g. pneumonic kittens - causing "fading syndrome"
It is caused by a pathogen, and there are several organisms that can result in infection. Symptoms include cough, fever, breathing difficulties, loss of appetite, weight loss and lethargy, bacterial bronchopneumonia usually presents with a cough, tachypnoea, dyspnoea, nasal discharge, fever and depression. Auscultation may reveal increased lung sounds, crackles, wheezes, and silent areas.
3. Fungal pneumonia is the result of a deep fungal lung infection, sometimes called a Mycotic infection. Symptoms include: complete loss of appetite, weight loss, fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, eye problems. Unfortunately, many pets are unresponsive to fungal pneumonia when given conventional drug medication. Herbal anti fungal drops and nosodes are best used for these conditions. Unfortunately it would be hard to diagnosed if it is fungal or bacterial infection. However no harm done if you combine the natural medicines to be safe. The herb Artemisinin (Sweet Annie) to prevent an often fatal type of lung infection called pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP) that is caused by a fungus. Refer to: HAMPL Systemic Fungal herbal formulas.
4. Parasitic pneumonia: Lungworm (Aelurostrongylus abstrusus or A. abstrusus - roundworm) is probably the most common lungworm of cats, although C. aerophilia infection may also occur. The infection of this roundworm is gained by eating infected slugs or snails (the intermediate host), or infected rodents, lizards or birds (the transport hosts). They are small parasites (males 7 mm, females 10 mm), deeply embedded in the lung tissues. Lung Nematodes worms (Roundworms or Threadworms), but heavy infestations may produce the following symptoms: Dry coughing, Wheezing, Dyspnea (shortness of breath), especially upon exertion, Lethargy and exercise intolerance, Anorexia, Fever. Symptoms are typically noticed in younger cats.
* If any of these symptoms look familiar we suggest to also use in conjunction with HAMPL ParaEx049 formula 50ml. Affected cats may present with a chronic cough, with associated crackles and wheezes.
Refer to: HAMPL ParaEx049 (parasitic formula)
Perhaps the most important consideration of the lungworm (A. abstrusus) infection is its differentiation from chronic broncho pulmonary disease, particularly ‘feline asthma’.
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes symptoms are a combination of fever infection, chest infection with coughing - this could also be Asthma. * See (product AN091) HAMPL Asthma Lung formulas.
What is the difference between Wheezes Vs Stridfor?
Wheezes - Wheezing sounds are defined as high-pitched, continuous, adventitious lung sounds. If this is your cat, then also use inconjunction the HAMPL Asthma 91-1 formula drops. They are produced by oscillation of opposing airway walls whose lumen is narrowed. Although asthma is the most common cause of wheezing, a wide variety of disease processes may result in wheezing due to airway obstruction. This obstruction may be caused by airway edema, smooth muscle constriction, increased secretions, vascular congestion, mass lesions, scarring, or foreign bodies.
Stridor - is a special kind of wheeze described as a loud musical sound of constant pitch, which is heard in patients with tracheal or laryngeal obstruction. The full differential diagnosis of airway obstruction should be carefully considered in any patient with wheezing or stridor. Refer to; HAMPL Trachea 189-1 formula (homeopathic drops on body for openning trachea airways from collapsing)
Flat-chested kitten syndrome (FCKS)
1. The lung - bronchial support from infection (Pneumonia) set below would be helpful as a prevent or treatment. Using (request part of the set - formula 1 and 2 of the Pneumonia set) - which are both homeopathic drops.
2. Help prevent or treat any bronchial obstruction, collapse or muscle spasms we suggest also use in conjunction with the other suppor remedies HAMPL AsthmaLung formula (AN091)
3. Plus, suggeting also applying the HAMPL Healthy Bone Structure drops (product 220-1) which is a homeopathic formula of drops on body to support bone formation and growth. There can be many reasons for atelectasis in kittens, but probably the commonest cause is pre-maturity.
Australian Clients should be aware that national legislation prohibits the marketing or advertising of any veterinary products which have not been registered with the APVMA. These regulations were designed to control the entry onto the market of new chemical drugs and did not foresee the rising demand for proven herbal and homeopathic formulations. Other laws however, allow such treatments to be available after personal consultation. The product information provided is for International clients only, and Australians should ignore this information.