Mast cell tumors, also called mastocytomas, arise most commonly in the skin. Most common tumors of dogs, accounting for approximately 20 percent of all skin tumors. Mast cells also respond to tissue trauma. Disseminated mastocytosis is rarely seen in young dogs and cats, while mast cell tumors are a common malignant tumor of the skin in older dogs and cats. Up to 20 to 25 percent of skin tumors in dogs are mast cell tumors, with a similar number in cats.
We are now also providing the "Plussing CANCER Method" and you will also be supplied two small satchels of homeopathic pills if you would like to also try this proven cancer treatment method.
HAMPL Non Drug Prescription Set of 6
1. FORMULA 1.
Cancer Organ - specific to type of cancer
(satchel of pills).
"Plussing Method" 2- 3 months treatment
. A follow prescription is followed by the next potency in 1M and then 10M.
2. FORMULA 2. 200C
(satchel of pills)
"Plussing Method" 2- 3 months treatment. A follow prescription is followed by the next potency in 1M and then 10M.
* You will be issued 5 Credit email correspondence links to check in with practitioner on treatment progress, so we can prescribed a follow of FORMULA 1 pills and FORMULA 2 pills in a higher potency in 3 - 4 weeks time.
with TOPICAL APPLICATION TREATMENT
3. Topical Paste small jar *complimentary
4. HAMPL Hypcal Cream 60ml jar
5. HAMPL Bleed-Pain Aid 30ml (1.oz)
and HERBAL treatment to commence 2 - 4 weeks into homeopathic plussing treatment.
6. HAMPL Herbal C 216 - 6 100ml (3.8oz)
Contains herbal liquid extract: Violet Leaves, Tumeric, Dandelion, Comfrey, Golden Seal, Sweet Annie (Chinese wormwood)
Soft Tissue Sarcomas comprise ~15% of all skin / subcutaneous (under the skin) tumors.
Mast cells are cells that reside in the connective tissues, especially those vessels and nerves that are closest to the external surfaces (e.g., skin, lungs, nose, mouth).
Their primary functions include defense against parasitic infestations, tissue repair, and the formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis).
They are also associated with allergic reactions, since they contain several types of dark granules made up of various chemicals, including histamine and heparin, serving biologically to modify immune reactions and inflammation. Mast cells are derived from the bone marrow, and can be found in various tissues throughout the body.
Boxers, bulldogs, pugs, and Boston terriers appear to be more susceptible to mast cell tumors than other breeds. The mean age for the development of this condition is eight years in dogs, though it has been reported in animals less than one year of age.
Symptoms and Types
Symptoms may be dependent on the location and grade of the tumor.
• Tumor on the skin or under the skin (subcutaneous), may have been present for days to months
• Tumor may appear to fluctuate in size
• Recent rapid growth after months of inactive or subtle growth is common
• Recent onset of redness and fluid build-up is most common with high-grade skin and subcutaneous tumors
• Extremely variable; may mimic or resemble other types of skin or subcutaneous tumors (benign and cancer); may resemble an insect bite, wart, or allergic reaction
• Primarily occurs as a single skin mass or subcutaneous mass, but may have multiple masses located throughout the body
• Approximately 50 percent of all mast cell tumors are located on the trunk and perineum (the area between the anus and vulva in females, or the anus and scrotum in males); 40 percent are found on the extremities, such as the paw; and 10 percent are found on the head and neck region
• Lymph nodes may be enlarged around the area of the tumor and may develop when a high-grade tumor spreads to the lymph nodes
• Masses may be itchy or inflamed due to the higher level of histamines in the tumor
• Enlarged liver and enlarged spleen are characteristic of wide-spread mast cell cancer
• Vomiting, loss of appetite, and/or diarrhea may occur, depending on the stage of the disease.
Depending on the location and the stage of the tumor, other symptoms can occur, according to Canine Cancer.
For example, if the tumors are near the lungs, breathing problems or coughing can occur.
Other common symptoms include bleeding, which lead to trouble with wound healing, swollen lymph nodes or high blood pressure.
Fine to use some or all as needed natural medicine support - use at the same time to get results for you beloved pet.
Breathing or coughing problems: (AN024) HAMPL Respiratory drops - homeopathics
Pain Support in general: (AN264) HAMPL Herbal "Anti-flam" drops - herbal
High Blood Pressure: (AN148) HAMPL HBP (high blood pressure) drops - homeopathics
Swollen Lymph Nodes: (AN171-1) HAMPL Lymph formula drops - homeopathics
Stomach (appetitie, vomiting, cramping): (AN084) HAMPL ColicAction drops or
Intestinal inflammation (vomiting, cramps, loose stools, ulcers): (AN086) HAMPL Gastritis drops - homeopathics
Plus use in conjunction the Slippery Elm powder (AN118) mixed in some water and oral syringe or add to some food - to quickly stop and heal any ulcers and diarrhea in bowels or stomach areas, highly nutritional as well. See " Home Therapy " hampl home page for more info on slippery elm application.
Australian Clients should be aware that national legislation prohibits the marketing or advertising of any veterinary products which have not been registered with the APVMA. These regulations were designed to control the entry onto the market of new chemical drugs and did not foresee the rising demand for proven herbal and homeopathic formulations. Other laws however, allow such treatments to be available after personal consultation. The product information provided is for International clients only, and Australians should ignore this information.